1. 32bits brushed flight controller based on SP RACING F3 EVO firmware.
2. The flight control support 1S (4.2V) and 2S (8.4V) power supply.
3. Independent design of the circuit structure, comes with the pressure reduction technology, whether it is 1S or 2S power input, UART1/2 output 5V, UART3 output 3.3V
4. Using STM32F303CCT6 + MPU6500, advanced hardware platform F3 guarantee more stable flight
5. With a large current NMOS transistors, operating current of up to 10A or more. Each machine is equipped with freewheeling diodes.
6. Support for PPM, SBUS, DSM receiver input signal.
7. With battery voltage detection and buzzer interface.
8.In support of the world almost all hollow cup motor, including 1020 coreless motor.
1. For DSM receivers Solder the receiver wires directly to the DSM interface 3.3V, GND, RX3'
2. For PPM and SBUS receivers Solder to the UART2 GND, + 5V, RX2.
Make sure that you have the appropriate voltage pads set up. (1S is set by default already)
For 1S batteries jump the pins 1 and 2 from the top to bottom, for 2S batteries jump the pins 2 and 3 from top to bottom. Please double check that you have the appropriate set up.
Never jump all three pins at the same time, you will fry your board immediately.
****** IMPORTANT *******
Below are youtube links to explain how to flash or update this board. These boards are preflashed here with cleanflight. If you do not understand these videos or are not familiar with the process of modifying you computer drivers we would suggest using the SkiSky board instead.